iX6 1000W Electric Scooter Unboxing and Assembly
1. How to change the speed to 28mph (45km/h)?
If you want to adjust the speed, please press the button + or - to adjust.
If you want to reach the max speed(45km/h)，please adjust it as follow:
1.Please full charge for scooter
2.Please restart the scooter and adjust to 25km/h
3.Please try to press "Mode" button 5 times to adjust the speed. If successfully, it would be reach 45km/h.
If you could not solve it, please contact with us!
2.How to install the seat with iX6 Off Road Electric Scooter?
Here is a video of installing the seat for your reference:
3.My battery doesn’t last long / short range
Just like electric cars, electric scooter range can be affected by many different factors.
For example, electric cars have a maximum range but going up steep hills, adding more weight / passengers or driving fast will all contribute to faster battery usage and therefore a reduction in the true range achieved.
The same applies to E-Scooters, the key factors that will impact the range you achieve are:
1.The model you bought (Typically E-Scooters higher up the range have greater battery capacity and longer range)
2.The average speed you ride at (‘Eco mode’ will have a greater range than the ‘Sport mode’ drive setting)
3.Weight of the rider (A 70KG rider requires less energy to move than a 120KG rider)
4.Whether you are riding up-hills vs riding on level surfaces
5.Your tyre pressure (Tyres below the optimal 36PSI cause more drag when moving and can reduce range vs fully inflated tyres)
6.The temperature (Just like electric cars and mobile phones, batteries perform optimally in warm weather. Battery performance will be lower during the colder winter months)
7.The terrain you ride on (Smooth surfaces have less friction)
8.iScooter E-Scooter range claims are based upon standard testing regulations with a 70KG rider at 25 degrees Celsius on a stable surface.
We’d also advise charging your scooter to full capacity before any journey. This will be shown when the indicator on your charging unit turns green.
Looking for further support? If the above tips haven’t helped, please contact our customer team at email@example.com with your order number (it will look like
IHB11400UK) and the details of the issue you’re experiencing and we’ll be in touch to get the problem resolved.
4. How to tighten the handle of iX6 Off Road Electric Scooter?
You need to tap the handle up, lift it up slightly and pull. If loose, it can be adjusted.
Tighten the fold counterclockwise and loosen clockwise.
5. Change the battery of iX6 Scooter
1. Remove the foot support and open the bottom cover
2. Disconnect the battery cable, replace the battery with a new one, and test whether it is normal after starting up
3. Install the bottom cover, install the foot support
6. Replace the inner tube of iX6 Off Road Electric Scooter
1. Take out the rear wheel (motor wheel) first
1.1 First remove the foot support
1.2 Open the bottom cover, disconnect the motor connection wire
1.3 Remove the brake and take out the motor
2. To replace the inner tube (refer to the video), the inner tube needs to be emptied first, and then the inner tube is replaced.
3. Install the motor, connect the motor line, install the bottom cover after installing the brake, and finally install the foot support.